THE NORTH'S LEADING TATTOO
AND PIERCING STUDIO
Established over 10 years and leaders in our industry, at Skins & Needles you can be confident you are in safe and knowledgeable hands when embarking on your tattoo journey.
Choose A Service
At Skins & Needles we offer a wide range of services from our Middlesbrough and Durham locations.
Ink Now. Pay Later.
Welcome to the North’s leading tattoo and piercing studio, Skins and Needles.
At Skins and Needles, we strive for excellence in every aspect of our brand. From tattooing and piercing to barbering and more, we are committed to being the best.
Meet The Team
MULTI AWARD-WINNING STUDIOS
Over the years we have accumulated a number of awards and achievements for our services. This could never have been possible without all of our loyal clients and followers.
- 5* Barbers of the Year 2021 – North East Hair & Beauty Awards
- Tattoo Removal Surgery of the Year 2021 – North East Hair & Beauty Awards
- Highly Recommended Improving Job Opportunities 2021 – Business Award Civic Community Awards
- Employer of the Year 2021 (Matthew Salvin) – British Hair & Beauty Awards
- Barbers Shop of the Year 2021 Gold & Overall – British Hair & Beauty Awards
- Gold Barbers of the Year 2021 – British Hair & Beauty Awards
- Barbers shop of the Year 2021 – English Hair & Beauty Awards
- Barber Team of the Year 2019 – North East Hair & Beauty Awards
- Salon of the Year 2019 – North East Hair & Beauty Awards
- Tattoo Removal Surgery Winner 2019 – North East Hair & Beauty Awards
- Barbers Team of the Year 2018 – North East Hair & Beauty Awards
- Tattoo Removal Surgery Highly Commended 2018
Check out what people are saying about us!
Had a good experience yourself? Please leave us a Google My Business review it would be appreciated.
Let us know how well our team did for the chance to win a £100 tattoo voucher voucher!
Join the team!
At Skins and Needles, we are driven by a relentless pursuit of excellence and refuse to accept anything less than the best. We believe that creativity knows no bounds and we wholeheartedly embrace all its diverse forms. Our aim is to empower our team to express their artistic vision and unleash their creative prowess.
We are committed to propelling local talent to new heights. By prioritising the well-being and growth of our team, we offer flexible working options that cater to their unique lifestyles. We understand that a happy and fulfilled team yields exceptional results. That’s why we go above and beyond to provide multiple company benefits, ensuring that our employees come first at Skins and Needles.
We have the following positions open:
Experienced Barber (Durham, House of Gentlemen)
Sales Manager (Middlesbrough, Skins and Needles)